Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The weird look i GOT...

Was out with Hans to eat lunch...
He wanted to treat me..
Haha...
So went to this mamak near my house...

Me as usual wanted MORU...
They didn't have it...
Wanted coconut water...

GUESS what Hans did....
He asked for TENGGA instead of YELANI...
they guy was like... Huh...???

Hehe.....

And me being the weird 1.. i think i gave Hans SHOCK of his life...
I took Idiapum (puttumayam)... with RASAM...
weird huh???
then we went over to OLDTOWN for a drink with another friend..
and guess what i ORDERED this time....
LEMON without honey.. without sugar.... but i asked for SALT...

Haha... Hans gave me this.. ARE YOU SURE look....
OF CZ I'M SURE....
That's how I like my LEMON to be....

Better get ready for more weirdo thing....

2molo will be out with IKAN.. but guess library and hair cut will be BEFORE i meet up with IKAN...
we are gonna HAVE FUN....

No comments:

Click Click =)