Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's okie.....

Second day of DECEMBER and it's not going smooth d...
Nevermind... after the middle of December things will be fine...
Going for vacation.... mum's birthday...
FUN after hard days of doing CW...

But what i gonna do now is START workign on my CW...
planning to finish my 3 CW in 10 days....
I think can...
But facebook's gonna disturb me so much...

MY hands will be itching to play the games and look at new links...

COCA-COLA was in SEGi today.....

Wing likes to be on my blog...
That is C.Heong behind her....

The BIG Coca-Cola belon....

All we had to do is go there and reach out our hand to get a FREE can of COKE...
I didn't like the fact that they open the can on the spot...
i normally like to shake my can before opening it...

Every one is class had a can of coke on their table...
SEGi's so much fun than K.B...

Free Campbell soup last month.. then got DIGI... Streamyx...Celcom Xpax..
NOW got COKE....

Happy Happy Day....

Very 1st time i had to edit my post so many time.... aaarrrggghhh...
it's okay.....

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

free coke!
i forgot when was the last time i drank coke..
very nice when thirsty.. =P

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

I don't frink gasSY drinks normally.. but since they were giving it for free. i took...
din like the idea they open it TERUS cz i normally love to shake the can 1st before opening...

Click Click =)