Click Click =)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

So long since....

So long since i stay up until 6 in the morning watching shows....
so long since i got up early on SUNDAYS... (got up at 9 ler...)
So long since i stepped into a WET market... (the morning 1 that is WET and DIRTY)

My CW is half way done....
I don't have the determination to do my CW....
DIE lar....

Haha..... Mum keep pestering me to finish up my CW...
but I'm more interested in doing other things.....

Facebook is not the big problem... PPS is...
Too many nice shows to watch...
especially the TAIWANESE drama's....
SO NICE.... SO romantic...

Morning breakfast was DIM SUM.....
Sedap......

Mum made chicken curry for lunch....
Nice Too....

I HATE GOING TO MORNING MARKETS....
So smelly and dirty and WET.....

But dad had to drag me there....
He wanted to buy things....

Been sitting and doing and AMENDING my cw...
i don't wanna hand in a STUPID cw...

Gonna continue lar....
AND 1st time doing TURNITIN for my CW's.....

No comments:

Click Click =)