Click Click =)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sleepless nights

Fuh...

At last... I am done with both the TECHNICAL papers...
Current Issue in Financial Accounting & Current Issue in Management Accounting....
Audit & Assurance....

Thanks to MY BOYFREIND for being so understanding for the pass 4 days....
Thanks to dad and mum for not asking me to do any other things except for my CW
Thanks to SUSILA (my sister) for feeding me while i do my CW... ( i know it's a little over, but she loves me.. haha)

My god... for the very first time in my life i felt so useless...
It was on my facebook status and one of my college mate liked it (i got no idea why)
I've never felt studying was THIS hard until i had to do TURNITIN my CW...

Erm, i don't really mind it, but what annoyed me was, even after doing in-text reference also the turnitin software still want to CATCH me for plagiarism.
What the *******....

Really felt like killing the person who invented this software.
CIFA & CIMA is due on saturday..
Me cool-ly doing the CW and with full confidence did the turnitin...
OMG.. it was 28%... most of it was technical words... "full cost accouting (FCA), life-cycle costing (LCC)"... 4% was from own college... Immidietly did some ammendment and RE-turnitin....
There was this notice of *report will only be generated by 17-12-2009 8.41 PST*.. i ignored the PST thinking the report will come back in MALAYSIA timing..
I was so wrong....

I got no idea, HOW I WOKE up at 8.20am... but i did... without alarm, without anyone making noise to wake me up...

Got up, immidietly on my laptop to check for status... NONE....
SO dissapointed, i start on my Audit & Assurance...

Wrote 1500 words and my mind went BLANK... no idea what to write... had to call up college mate to ask... Thank you guys... your help was indeed a VERY GOOD HELP...

Doing, doing doing.... at 12 MIDNIGHT, CIFA report CAME IN... it was OMG.. I was so happy... 14%... I almost teared.... Oh shyt... first time cryign for a stupid RESULT.

Last time in school, if i get very bad marks also i never bother crying... Now, just for this turnitin i am so EMO..

Finished my Audit around 2.30 am... SUBMIT... 12%... oh yeah....
This feeling of mine is like when i PASS also happy lar... dunnit to be SO GOOD....

I wanted to put the images of the turnitin report, but it's too small.. cannot see...
so decided to waive that thought..

I can finally sleep for 12 hours... gonna hand in both my assignments on saturday... then start with SFM- a little bit more to cut here, add there....

I am 1 person where LIFE is easy... why do i want to make life hard??
Vegetable seller also can become RICH...

Oh yea... called a friend to find out on the assingment, and when the friend said, " wei, grandmother pass away, i'm not going back lar, anythign i can help?"...
I felt blood started rushing and tears was forming in my eye.... OMG.. till today i still can't take the fact, my grandma is no more on EARTH with me... It's gonna be 1 year soon... Next month is the 1st year anniversarry... OH god... it's hard when someone close to you just leave like that without sayign a word....

Even if grandmother said she's going.. i would have still cried... haha...
CRY BABY.....

Okay.. wasted to much of time writing this blog... IT"S 3.35 AM..
TODAY is mummy's birthday.. and guess what my sis did... she wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY on two piece of paper sand sticked 1 on bro's room door so that mum can see it the moment she come out from her room, and another 1 on the television because mum will definetly wall pass it and incase she did not see the one on bro's door...

HAPPY BITHDAY MUM....


Gonna sleep... LASTLY.... I almost gave up in studying...
22 years of my life..
just for a STUPID turnitin software i broke down...

No comments:

Click Click =)