Click Click =)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PAPPA RICH

Wanted to do something SO STUPID today morning,
but i told myself its okay....
Better not do it....

Went out with IKAN today....
Was talking so much....
went to LOW YAT to get a mouse and a pendrive...
had to buy that pendrive because I'm gonna format my laptop....

After walking from 6 to 8.. we decided to go to PAPPA RICH to have dinner....


Ice chocolate...
RM 6.80

Soya Milk + Cincau+ Gula Melaka..
RM 6.50...
I ordered without the gula melaka and it was kinda tasteless..
My fault... should have asked them to put a bit of the gula melaka...

Ikan's Nasi Lemak...
RM 9.90...
It was OKAY lar....

Chicken Porridge....
RM 8.90...
I was okay, but i don't understand how come there was PEANUT in a chicken porridge..???
I got watery very fast.. so if you are eating this, eat fast.....
The IKAN BILIS was crunchy and nice.... eat with porridge SUMORE nice....

Food : 6/10
Place : 7/10
Price : 7/10

* we waited 1/2 hour for the food to be served, if you wanna fast service, try another place.

After 1 month... IKAN gave me my birthday present....
It came all the way from MELAKA....
And she bought this because MINNIE was on the baby bolster....
Now i got 1 pig and 1 minnie bolster.....

Going out with IKAN so fun.. my food was suppose to be RM 15.40
but guess how much she took from me... RM 10.00 only...
SO WORTH IT LER......
SO must go out with ikan more often....
hehe... JK.... some time i belanja her, sometime she belanja me...
so like that lor.....

1 comment:

iena said...

nasi lemak look so yummy..

Click Click =)