Click Click =)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My last post for the year....

Its 11.09pm.. 31st DECEMBER 2009..
i just got back from the temple...

They said there is another prayers at 12...AM 1st JANUARY 2010...
I think to welcome the new year...
We told dad.. NO.. we are going home..
and i believe dad wouldn't want to celebrate new year there...

Was in the temple from 5PM...
and i was standing for 5 hour ler...until 10PM...
my leg is SO PAINING now...

I bath 15minute...
vinayagar bath for 1/2 hour ler....
hehe.....

Guess this will be the last post for the year..
I hate the feeling I'm having now...
Like I'm losing something ni...

But i told god all i wanted to tell...
YOU wanna know what i said??
okay i'll tell you k...
I just told him to be HAPPY...
hahahaha....

I know every who read this gonna say " what lar you, ask for this and that lar..."
ERM.. come'on lar... if he is happy, he will make sure i am happy also rite???
SO that all lor...

Mum and dad planning to just go ronda2 in a while....
I'm planning to sit at home and relax...

Went for movie in the afternoon...
Wanted to eat NANDO's lar...
but timing so tak betul.. had to eat burger king....
Suddenly I'm missing my PATTY so much...
hai... no more lar...

tomorrow going to KUANTAN.. then next on the calendar is elders birthday...
then grandma's 1st year prayers...
Thaipusam.... after that is CHINESE NEW YEAR and VALENTINE....
oh yea... forgot my 5th year anniversary.. hehe...

oh my.. suddenly i am missing my bf pulak...
ish... my feelings is so messy....

it's 11.2o now....
40 minutes more for NEW YEAR....

okay, i'm gonna stop here...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE......

2 comments:

theeggyolks said...

happy new year!!

woaini_87 said...

same to you yolk

Click Click =)