Click Click =)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My CW

WooHoo..

TWO (2) days....
only 2 days... I'm done with my SFM coursework draft which is 95% done..
No idea how many REDO's I'm suppose to do when Mr. Vicky gives me back my draft...

Whole morning i did not dare open the MOZILLA FIREFOX because i know I'll be tempted to facebook games... and waste my time there....

My time limit was until 2... but only manage to finish by 3pm.....
Good lar... working under pressure is so much fun because idea comes flowing like water...
but correct or wrong NO IDEA,....
Must wait until Thursday morning....

Half way working on my CW, mum had to call me because dad was feeding INDIAN RICE....
So happy... so long since i ate INDIAN rice.. and it seem to be long since dad feed us but to tell the truth, 3 weeks back only he feed us...
haha.......

Mum's cooking STEAMBOAT....
I told her must have kangkung....
Ish.... i wonder why am i so happy when i am under so much pressure...

Oh yeah....
I always like to do my work in the hall and last night every1 was watching tv while me doing my CW....
I always have this habit of harping to my mum " i dowan study ar... you help me do my cw/ exam lar".....
SO mum told me.... ' from small you have been doing this.. every time got exam, you sure make noise'
haha.... i din realise it lar....
To what i know, i only started making NOISE when i was in K.B.....
Didn't know i had this habit from SMALL.....

So now that I'm 95% done with SFM which i only gotta hand in on the 28th....
i should start CIFA/CIMA which is 10% done......
then comes A & A....
Not Aurthur Anderson ar.........

And i know there are many ................. in my blog....
I don't mind...
I find it boring having only 1.

the moment i finish my A&A I'm gonna submit sfm together and enjoy my holiday.....
Yeah....

PRESSURE here i COME.....
No.. wrong structure of sentence....
Pressure here YOU come.....

No comments:

Click Click =)