Click Click =)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Money, money, money.. its my HONEY

Now that I've achieved certain amount from nuffnang...
I clicked CASH OUT my earnings....

Yes.....
will get my payment in 1 months time....

Currently done with 2 Coursework....
gonna do the Audit & Assurance...
Gotta finish it on Wednesday....
If KAU TIM..
then i can go for early holiday....

Haven't been updating my blog frequently...
1 post in 2 days...

Thanks to Every1 who visits my blog because without your support, i cant cash out my earnings...
THANK YOU....

Mum's birthday is THIS Friday....
we were thinking of VIETNAM KITCHEN....
The moment i told my mum, her 1st reaction was, "wei, your bf will eat or not"..??
Mum cares for him more than me(my money) ler...

Haha.... Bf have been SO BUSY studying for his exam...
2molo FINISH ler....
Smart ass sure can pass lar....
Unlike me...
Next year exam sure fail 1... (CHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am 1 person who cannot sit too long to study....
AND i need 1 human to listen to me studying and at least NOD even if the person dun understand...

Haha.... i know I'M WEIRD....

I LOVE LEMON WITH SALT.....
It's just so nice...
BF said I'm WEIRD... CRAZY.... and he threatens me to tell my dad that i do so, because my dad will surely scold me for taking salt....

BLEK.....

OH.... i miss my bf so much.....
i know it sounds crazy cz i meet him last week ni...
but what to do....
LOVE him so much neh......

Okay.. gotta start on A&A....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this excellent idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have truly told

Click Click =)