Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's time to ENJOY....!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from lunch....
Good to have him back in my arms...
hehe....

Talked so much that he said, "wait lar... let me drink water can ar???"
Okay... he din say the word LAR and AR...
I know my grammar sucks..
BUT what LAR....
MALAYSIAN MAR...

hehe... i think i should seriously get a grammar teacher to check on every English words i write...
NO... i think come on.. it's just a blog post... i dun really need to care about my grammar rite??

1 more day to NEW YEAR ends...

I wanna 2010 to be a good year...
SO girl and guys...
If I've said or done anything that is in-APPROPRIATE
PUHLEASE forgive me.... ( I'm sincere ar...not faking anything here)( I'M NOT A FAKER)

I know I'm very straight forward when i say things...
I try not to twist and turn my words...
and i know sometime, i do get angry and scold people in my blog....
and might have hurt-ed some people direct and indirectly...
BUT, I'm not taking back anything of it...
i mean it if i am angry....
but believe me...after scolding you, and pouring my heart here...
I tend to FORGET ABOUT IT....
I'm a funny SCORPION... I forgive and forget... SO DON'T DIG and annoy me...
THANK YOU....!!!!!!!!!!
or not i'm a trouble maker.... hehe....
i will annoy you until you get fed up of me...
BLEK....
I'm a good girl.. dun make me a BAD girl....
yeeeheeee...............

I'm looking forward to tomorrows new years eve lunch because in the night I'm going to the temple...
AAArrrggghhh... starting my new year in a temple...
GOOD SIGN right???

Cheers people.....
New year.. NEW START....

No comments:

Click Click =)