Click Click =)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm so KAMPUNG

Oh my...
I'm like so happy... so kampung-ish....
I've never had so manypeople visiting me on my blog ever.. from the day i started this blog...
most i had also was like 50++... that it....
yesterday was like 110... and i'm like so ish.. can't take my own kampungness...
and my leader board has reached 5 star last 2 weeks...
Oh my...

There's this person who is gonna say...
OH MY GOD... are you from kampung??
haha.... YES I AM...
I'm from kampung jinjang...
I seriously think there is this kampung around my area if not mistaken...

And my post had 44 nangs when i just checked... I'm still on top 10.. but it will be gone in another 5 hours....

Ish... cannot take it lar..
So what have all of you planed for the new year???
I'm going for a movie and gotta rush to the temple after that...
I HATE RUSHING...
but got no choice...
because if i don't go.. the big man will get angry...
And i love him so much...
Last i hugged him and kissed was when we had this game on one of the birthday party...
"KISS AND HUG YOUR PARENTS..."
Oh my....
and let me tell you... if he feed INDIAN RICE... you will definitely NOT say no...
I WANT MORE...
hehe...

How many of you still get feed by parents???
Me definetely....
Its something I yearn for...
Its something which can make you feel loved...
I like being fed... IM NOT A BABY....!!!.. used to be 1....

So HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1....

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

haha.. coz your innit post is top? =)

anyway, happy new year!

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

yea.... and i hope it will be high everyday...
hehe
Happy new year to you too

Click Click =)