Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm so aimless now....
nothing to achieve..
nothing to do
no work
no job
no FOOD...

It's holiday...
I'm suppose to be happy....
but no...
i don't have anything to do...
because all i do now is wait for my bf's call and then terus cabut out of the house...

Morning when i came over to mum's office, i fell down, just imagine, holding onto my laptop...
CAN'T BE LETTING MY LAPTOP FALL...
was on one knee...
my knee cap still hurts...
then my hand had a little scratch where only a little skin came off...

arrrgghhh.... thank god it was just a 1 KNEE FALL... i did not fall tumbling down... because the 1st thing I'll ask when i finish falling is 'IS MY LAPTOP OKAY??'.... and dad will be like, you should be thankful that you are alive...

erm come'on lar... my life depends on this laptop ni....
i'm a jobless.. collegeless person now..
all i do is write 4 post in a day...

haha... LAMEY.....
duh..... i hope every1 is in good terms with each other...
no fight..
no war....
all we have is friendship.. love.... good laugh...
isn't that what we want???
BEING HAPPY....

so I'm off to balik-ing now....
should probably pull out the dancing mat and start dancing....
so good bye....
CIAUzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

lady.in.lavender said...

wow!!enjoy ur life to d max while u stl can babe

woaini_87 said...

hehe.. thank you.....!!!!!!

Click Click =)