Click Click =)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

if time can stop

I wish happy moments can last longer....

Went for dinner last night in BOAT HOUSE TTDI...
Was thinking to go to Vietnam Kitchen in 1Utama but sis recommended that place because can bring WIN WIN along....
Pity MiMi.. being a NAUGHTY and FIERCE dog, she cannot join us...

Photo's are all in sis and bro's HP..
My hp so "chekai" 1....
camera 2 megapixel... unlike bro's and sis's hp 5 megapixel...

Please come back if you wanna see the photo's....

After BOAT HOUSE which cost us Rm 400++, they could not take CREDIT CARD because it was OFFLINE.... THAT IS TOTALLY BAD for a restaurant which you MIGHT eat more than RM 100....

Next was PARAMOUNT nasi lemak... DAMN FULL LIAO ler that time....
Sis and bf said that n.lemak there is nice...
But me always being the OPPOSITE of my bf, said not nice...
I did not like it...
But my sis's INDO MEE was good... NOT great.. jsut good... (main reason was because it was salty)
Haha

Today I decided not to upload any photo... TOO lazy to do so....

Was doing my A&A referencing last night until 2 in the morning and went to sleep...
9 am today, college mate had to call....
disturb my sleep....
I normally can hear if i receive msg but today morning i did not hear until call came in...
AAArrrggghhhh...

Had to print all the CW and Journals to be attached and burn the CW into a cd....
LECEH..... wonder why UOG (university orang ganas) need cd's for...

Went to NANDO's for lunch.... I think I'm starting to be HUNGRY GHOST...
I get hungry easily...

Watched NEW MOON earlier... it was nice lar.... i think i like the ending best because when it end, every1 was like... "HUH"....
haha.....
I'm not gonna spoil the movie by elaborating it here...
Watch it for yourself if you wanna know what i mean.....

Dinner was good.... Went to Steven's conner in OLD KLANG ROAD....
NO PHOTO'S taken for SOME REASON only I KNOW...

Very TIRED.... i wanna sleep whole day tomorrow and continue SFM the next day...
One of my friend said AVATAR is good.. shall watch it soon since bf is belly belly free now...

Was telling my bf all the movie's i wanna watch and he was like "everything also you wanna watch"... WHATS WRONG HAR???

Sis and bro always like to use this sentence when we talk about money... "二姐有的是钱"
It means " what second sis got is money"....
Wonder when they saw me got money.......
Wakakakkaka.....

Okay.. that's it for today...
Tomorrow's post will all be PHOTO'S

No comments:

Click Click =)