Click Click =)

Monday, December 21, 2009

I pissed in my pants..

I did not really piss, but i ALMOST pissed...

Went for AVATAR today in Pavilions...
I think the movie was good...
The best word was " my world got no GREENS"..
It was not the EXACT word.. but the word was something like that...

It's like some moral/ indication thingy to tell everyone that this earth has got VERY LESS greeny thing....

YOUR ACCENT WAS TOO MUCH...
Bf was with his accent that made me laugh SO MUCH till i almost pissed....
Was irritating me... but he was still being so sweet in annoying me....

3 movie in 3 days... salt popcorn for 3 days... gassy drink 3 days....
Oh my.... WHAT with all the rubbish in MY STOMACH....

Gotta reduce all this but NO I CANT if I go for movies......

SFM reflective report still pending...
Planning to finish it in 2 days...
I broke my own promise when i said i'll finish all 3 in 10days...
no BULL....
haha....

Dinner with family was fun....
After so long i ate APPAM.. that Indian coconut thingy...

Few more movie pending..
Arrggghhhh... so many thing pending in life....

But guess the only thing that is not pending is... FAMILY AND BF...
Love them SO SO SO much.....

I think i should really POST all the pictures....
Buh BYes.....

2 comments:

Cullen said...

what accent was your bf putting up?

woaini_87 said...

CAN'T believe you posted a comment here to ask...

THE BRITISH ENGLISH FUNNY ACCENT...

Which made me laugh till i almost pissed in my pants...

Click Click =)