Click Click =)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I miss you...!!!!!!!!!

Went to SWENSON's Subang with my bf...
So sweet of him to take me for lunch before leaving to HAT YAI in a while...
I'm starting to miss him already..
Haha...
I like it when i told him that i miss him, he ask me back.. "now only ar??"
haha... not now only.. just that since he's not gonna be KL.. so that extra MISS lor....


I think it's called Ring-A-Ding-Ling
Choc with Vanilla...
My Soursoup drink
I though they might put some REAL sour soup in.. but there was none...

Rodeo Wing....
BBQ sauce and a little sourish sauce
It was good... but eating alone was no fun...
Too many wings to finish....

Cheese Stix....
If you are gonna eat this all alone, Don't order.!!!! because after the 1st one you might not want to finish it..... TOO FATTENING

Half cut CHEESE.....

Might be going out with friends after handing in my assignment...
last assignment for this YEAR...
New year is around the corner....
Mum said gonna cook Crab soon....
I WANT TO EAT...!!!!!!!!!
I wanna go KARAOKE with my siblings...
I wanna go for Alvin & the chipmunks, princess & the frog...
Gonna drag small sis to watch.... Bro and Elder still having classes...

Okay... thats it...

I'M ALREADY MISSING YOU HONEY....
!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)