Click Click =)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I love to eat...

I seriously LOVE to eat...

I don't care if i am fat....
I only care about my FATNESS because i can't find cloths to wear...

No one in the family ever though i will become fat...
I was so skinny last time...

This was when i was in STANDARD 2.... (
I was thin until standard 6 ler....

After that i started bloating up....
Till today.. i am still fat....
Oh my... so hard to find cloths ler....
SEE.....

I think my current favourite is steamboat...
No more sushi.. haha....

ALL I DO IS EAT, EAT AND EAT....
My bf gave up asking me to eat less...
haha....
but just for him, i try to eat little...
maybe more TIMES....
********************************

I think it's time i make my decision...
IF ANY1 DOES NOT LIKE TO READ MY BLOG.. PLEASE CLICK ALT+f4....
Please do not force yourself to continue reading..

THANK YOU...

Constructive criticism is Welcomed...
NOT CONDEMNING shyt.....

Next post will be something I REALLY DON't LIKE ABOUT...!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jfook said...

I was once 90 KG and now I'm 74 KG (I was 72 KG before this). Eat less. It definitely can boost your confidence when you are shopping for clothes. :)

NG said...

u r cute when i standard 2.
=)

Click Click =)