Click Click =)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hate TURNITIN

Turnitin failed me....
IT was so slow......
was awake until 1 to do that.... it even STOP while loading MY FILE..

I was so frustrated....
Thought that 6 in the morning TURNITIN will be GOOD...
but no.... IT WAS AS SLOW AS A SNAIL...
NO.. i think slower than the snail... even stoped half way...
AAArrrgggghhhhhhhhhh....

Wet back to sleep...
TAK BOLEH TAHAN....

I just got up and did this TURNITIIN...
It was slow.. BUT DID NOT STOP...
2%... GOOD....!!!!!
OWN work mar...
DUNIT to look at any journals....

That 2% also from SEGi students....
"Some increase due to sales.... and the merger with Guinness and Grand Metropolitan..."

So I'm done...
all i gotta do now is do my CONTENT and PRINT it out tomorrow and hand it in....
I dun remember when is class starting back...
Will just wait for sum1 to announce it in FACEBOOK...

next post is FOOD in Christmas....

No comments:

Click Click =)