Click Click =)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Goin abroad DOES NOT make you better than me!!

So.. Just because you went abroad you think you are better than me??
You can ignore me??
You can think you are the best??

Hello....
You don't have good friends... REMEMBER THAT...
You don't have family that is REAL... ALL hypocrites...

**********************

Some people might think I'm a *****
SO WHAT???
I am a ***** in my own way.. because you are one YOURSELF...

WAKAKAKAKA....

Okay wait....
I am not getting angry.. but just sad and annoyed with the way you are acting just because you are coming back from overseas....
I am TRUE... no hypocrisy..
But you are so DIFFERENT from me...

Maybe i should just forget about your existent since you are not being you true self....
Time to move on

No comments:

Click Click =)