Click Click =)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dun annoy me, I might SHOUT

I am so gonna shout if any1 IRRITATES me now...

I slept around 4 in the morning after completing my Audit & Assurance CW..
I set my mind to only get up after sleeping KAU KAU but IM AWAKE at 9 in the morning...

Slept back and got up at 11.. I AM STILL VERY SLEEPY....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt(mum's sis) SMSED my HP which i kept it in my shorts pocket and i got a fright... SEE told ya i am still sleepy

Aunt seems to be very happy about mum's birthday... She called to tell me where to take mum for dinner tonight but places se recommended was kinda a no no, cz some people in my house would not like the food...

I always say... NEVER SAY NO BEFORE TRYING....

Oh yea.. sis is very obsessed with all this korean movies...
Now that NTV7 aired this BOYSOVERFLOWER(korean) = METEOR GARDEN(taiwan)...
she makes sure that TV is hers every 8.30pm from monday to friday....

She prefer BOF and I like MG.... haha... everytime i sit beside her and watch the show, i will compare it with MG and she gets so irritated ad says " jie, this is BOF not MG... story wil be same but got diference in the scene LAR"....

Haha... The guy in the korean movie who acted as DAO MING SI looks almost the same like JERRY JAN.... wahahha.... SO handsome.....

Okay.. gotta do some work.... gonna go temple later.. dunno what festival...

Buh BYEs.....

No comments:

Click Click =)