Click Click =)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Current Favourite...

MiMi has got her CURRENT FAVORITE...


Went to JUSCO the other day and thought of her....
Her appetizer which i give her in the morning when i get up and night when i come back is finishing...

I tool a packet of the above, another was lamb strip with a different brand and PEDIGREE....
but sis said the lamb strip and pedigree was not good...
so had to keep them back and only bought this.. the SPINACH flavor...

She's happy whenever she seem me walking near her appetizer box...
She knows that i will give her food...
How happy..???

haha.....
The food smelled good.. just like DOG FOOD..

I DID NOT TRY IT OKAY......!!!!
i only tried SNIFFING it... just like how a dog will smell on it...

********
I'm trying to put my URL on every of my photo's.. but since i dun have PHOTOSHOP i cant really do it....
had to do it using PAINT.....


MY WISH LIST.....

1. HANDPHONE....
2. LAPTOP...
3. money to use.... (BIG AMOUNT)
4. A car...
5. new house...
6..............................???????????????

I think that's my greedy wish list for now.....
gonna watch tv before i continue my CW.......

Buh BYEZ.......

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

spinach!
later dog becomes popeye! =P

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

haha.. dog wun become popeye lar....
gonna try other flavour when this spinach finish..

Click Click =)