Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chinese New Year WIND

Can you feel it??
Can you feel it??

Oh my.. I CAN...
It's so windy... the wind keeps making my hair fly... But i still feel it's kinda warm...
Maybe the wind just started blowing off the hot air's on earth...
haha...

So dinner last night was SUPERB... love it baby...
Mum's getting into the mood for steamboat kinda often because it's the easiest way to prepare DINNER...

All you gotta do is get a HOT POT.. anything which can the water boiling...
then put in the TOM YAM paste.... and there.. the taste is there...
If you got time, then do own paste lor..
My mother is a working mother.. where got time... haha...
Then buy all the ingredient and say "MAKAN TIME" and dump all IN the POT....

Yum YUMMY.... i wish i can tell my mummy to do that again tonight....
But she will definitely scold me....
"SOAR THROAT SOME MORE WAN EAT SPICY FOOD"
Blek....
My policy is always "YI TOK KONG TOK"....
It means... bad already, tambah lagi.. then will feel better....
wahahahha......

Christmas in 2 days time.... new year in 8 days time..
Gotta format my brain.... but must back up all the good memories and EXAM RELATED shyts..
the bad once can delete so that i got more space to keep the good ones...

Wonder why??? i know it's gonna be 2010 but i keep SAYING 2012... isit because of the movie ar??
the word TWO is LOCKED in my HEAD....

OKAY... gotta go out for a while to have lunch and then start with my reflective report..
Done with 1st group...
must continue later and make sure i FASTER finish.. or not dad's gonna bising and say.. " everyday also doing, do until where already ar.."... haha......... I KNOW DAD WON'T DO THAT...
i'm just being LAME......

I'M IN THE MOOD FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR.... YES...!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)