Click Click =)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

15.5 HOUR

I slept for 15 and a half hour.....
Just got up...

I AM STILL VERY SLEEPY...
I AM SICK....
FEVER...
SOAR THROAT...
WHOLE BODY ACHING...
HEADACHE....

OH MY GOD...

So long since i fall THIS sick...

I wanna eat tosai now...
So hungry...
No idea why the sudden taste since my tongue feels so blunt now..
YUCKS......

It's "GOH TONG" today... starting of spring i believe so...
1 month before chinese new year....

Chinese new year gonna be so fun.. valentine and chinese new year TOGETHER...

My head is so paining... dun even feel like siting.. just wanna lie on my bed...

night got good food I BELIEVE.. haven't ask mum yet...
cannot tell any1 of them especially dad that i'm having fever bcz he's gonna stop me from eating FEVER FORBIDDEN FOOD...

Gonna take my bath and probably wait for food to be served....
DO MY SFM while waiting... (my brain is so empty.. how 2 do??)..
wonder when all this pain gonna go off... TONIGHT FOR GOD SAKE...

Ciauz.....

No comments:

Click Click =)