Click Click =)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WHY??

How come human nowadays can be so ignorant / BAD??

Today morning when i was on my way to my house bus stop, i saw this lady walking in the opposite direction... I just smile and walked pass her.. happily going to the bus stop to go for class..

I walked and saw this pool of RAIN WATER...
I was thinking to myself how did the lady walked in the water without geting her legs wet...
Since i was using slipper, i walked towards the sides where the water was a little shallow....

Upon reaching the bus stop, my slipper was a little wet and i sat on the steel chair...
I saw the lady appeared and she buat 'DUH' only... (she used another way)

Aiseh... So sombong.... ish, felt like slapping her....
At least if she told me got water i won't continue walking and get my legs wet...
STUPID LADY.....


Tomorrow got SWOT presentation....
Wing is not feeling well....
Smsed me and asked me to be prepared for her SLIDE's if she don't come...

I am having fever....
aaarrrggghhhh......
I can't be skiping... or not the other 3 will kill me....

eyes is paining....
head is spinning...

I hope tomorrow i will feel better....

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

some people are just like that la..
dont bother okay? =)

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

yea.. just felt annoyed at that moment..

Click Click =)