Click Click =)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

When i say YES...

Oh... yeah....

Just got up... gotta get ready to go to MCD titiwangsa to get my HARD SWOT presentation...
One of my college mate said "please don't do so many pages".... as to my last presentation on INTERNAL ANALYSIS had 23 pages....
Oh my.. As if we wanted to do MANY MANY pages....

Must make the writing BIG....for all the BACK SIDE peoples.. (mr.vicky's word)(learning to do refrencing now)
Then must put in all the relevant points....

Oh my.... YES...
I know we can.... because my group members are all smart asses..

Went for the wedding last night and somehow i felt the food was good....
We are related to the groom side... but since the bride was Malay, they had to do it the Malay style...
Even though the wedding was Malay style, the food and song was INDIAN...

There were Briyani and white rice...Mutton, chicken.. acar and fried cauliflower... Apalam too...
I know i know... the photo's are kinda blur...
I WANNA CHANGE MY PHONE....

Sirap Drink

Okay... i gotta get going now...
Gotta get my laptop going too.....
Buh bye....

No comments:

Click Click =)