Click Click =)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Westlife song TITLE's..

All i want to tell you is WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME, I KNEW I LOVED YOU too...

WHEN I FALL IN LOVE with you, i know that IF I EVER LET YOU GO, i am the most stupidest person on earth because WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I'VE GOT

I NEED YOU and I PROMISE YOU that it was always you that i need...

We will build a WORLD OF OUR OWN, because of the love we share....

If you ever ask me WHY DO I LOVE YOU, i cannot answer you because love is not something which can be explained...

The SMILE you give WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE THAT at me, it makes my heart flatter... it's like there is butterflies on my stomach...

The world may have people who don't believe in love.. but we can CHANGE THE WORLD.. and prove that true love does exist...

This love is an UNBREAKABLE LOVE.... i love TO BE WITH YOU...

Never forget that SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU, that person is me.

PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SHOULDER, i want to be close to you. I'LL BE THERE if ever you need me.

I don't care IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES, i am happy to have all the sweet moments we shared together...

I will love you NOW AND FOREVER.

I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU, I PROMISE YOU THAT.!!

Though TIME AFTER TIME we might still argue, fight...
i know WHERE WE BELONG to, we belong to each other....

I DON'T WANNA FIGHT NO MORE, I have a FRAGILE HEART and if I CRY, i will HIT YOU WITH THE REAL THING and ask HOW DOES IT FEEL??

DON'T GET ME WRONG, i am not a CRYING GIRL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emo-nye.
What is with the sudden WESTLIFE?

woaini_87 said...

ANONYMOUS...
The sudden was because when i was clearing my D drive and bla bla bla...
i found this westlife folder...

GOTTA format Lappie...

Click Click =)