Click Click =)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wedding.....

I was suppose to update about my trip to genting yesterday with the family to GENTING....
and whatever we ate in KG. BUKIT TINGGI before we went to genting....

NO.... i did not update any post about yesterday.... shall do that tomorrow....
What i wanna write here is about my what i DID TODAY......

i got up around 9.30 because MY ALARM rang.....
was thinking to go to college early to meet up with my friends...

But my plan was canceled.....
I went to SUSHI for lunch....

Then reached college around 1.... drove today.....
Y.ZHen said i was lazy....
i parked in front of the library... ILLEGAL PARKING....
cheh.. who cares.. it's Saturday....

Meet up with friends and waited for 2 o'clock.... went to BUY PRESENT....
SYELWIN GOT MARRIED TODAY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwoooohhhooooo.....

My very 1st friend who called me for their registration ceremony.....
7 friends went....
Me, Wing, Winnie, Y.zhen, Heong, W.Xin & her bf...

We were kinda hungry... nope.. not me when i said me.. iw as little hungry ni....
ate little in sushi....
So when we reached THEAN HAU KONG temple around 2.50/3 in the afternoon...
Syelwin said they wills tart around 3.30 pm....

Went to the canteen met up with W.Xin and BF...

Wing's plate of mee hoon...egg and curry.... RM 4..

Winnie's plate of rice with some fish cake... RM 5....

My MUNCHING plate.. fish cake and toufoo...
Shared with heong... RM 4....

This PEPSI cost me RM 2.00 and the ice was RM 0.20....
shared with winnie...

This present is 4rm all of us..... the on standing in BLACK is W.xin....
This is the bride to be... waiting to get registered...
EXTRA beautiful on that day....

Taking OATH..... waiting to say I DO....
Kinos was loud when he said I DO....
Syelwin was so soft and she LAUGHED when she said I DO...
haha.... so CUTE.....

The married COUPLE....
woohoooo.....
SYELWIN is NOT available anymore.....

That was it int he temple....
when going back time, syelwin HUGGED us and said thank u.. i felt like she was going away...
OVERSEAS kinda feeling...
*sob sob*...
NOPE... i did not cry... hehe.....

WE LOVE YOU SYELWIN....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
HAPPY OWAYS......
CONGRATULATION.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 7 of us went to MIDVALLEY after that...
ATE SUSHI AGAIN... i ate little only....
Paid less than RM 20.....

Was lepaking around gardens.....
Such a HAPPY DAY......

Today is a NEW DAY...!!!!!!!!!

This post was supose to be yesterday's post.... internet conection was bad....

1 comment:

winnie said...

ya ya~
when she hug me really felt touching that time..
not available anymore! wawa...

Click Click =)