Click Click =)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We wang wang... WOOOHOOOO

We wang wang.... We wang wang....
There is no meaning to WE WANG WANG....
Just words to describe my happy mood...
wakakkaka

So birthday is on THURSDAY....
PRESENT PLEASE....

This GERMAINE LOW...
My best friend can forget my birthday...
Last year she remember.. this year she changed my birth DATE....
She wished me on facebook ALREADY....
LOW EE LING... how dare you???

I Love to call her by her Chinese name.. but she hates me when i do that....
THAT IS FOR FORGETTING MY BIRTH DATE.....
huh.. * turn around angry*...

This is the second time my birthday gonna fall on a CLASS day....
Last year i skipped class...
This year not gonna do so because i skipped yesterdays class...
wooohoooo....

WING... I'm waiting for you present.....
wakakka....
She promised to buy me a present...

OMG.. I'm like a kid asking for present....
haha...
I can't believe myself either..... BEING A KID

No comments:

Click Click =)