Click Click =)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wacky wacky....

I've got no idea what my post title means...
neither do i know WHY i wrote that words....

Wacky means naughty ar???
DUNNO LAR...
haha....

I'm planning to buy myself a PHONE....
5730 maybe... and my bf wants an E75....
I cant be buying hand phone for no reason right???
E 75

5730

So let me tell my reason of why i need a new phone....

1. my BATTERY gets weak very fast...
2. I want a wireless (WIFI) phone....
3. one of the button on my left is not functioning properly...
4. My hp is old...
5. cannot take good photo's...
6. camera only got 4 EFFECTS....
7. I just want a new phone..
8. My phone is old...
9. i got no other reason...
10. I can give my mum my phone because her phone is DAMN old...
11. ..........
12. .........
So this is my bro when we were eating SUSHI with the whole family and we were talking about camera effects... Just ignore his fingers...
haha.....=)
Sepia
Grey scale
Negative
Normal
Okay.. i got no more reason.....

So when can i get a PHONE????
any1 good enough to buy me one????


I found this definition for WACKY on the net........
  1. Eccentric or irrational: a wacky person.
  2. Crazy; silly: a wacky outfit.
SO my post means CRAZY CRAZY or SILLY SILLY.....
wakakakkakka....

4 comments:

Dylan Phuah said...

get urself a blackberry

woaini_87 said...

blackberry is so big... and i don't like the shape of it...

hBz said...

im not interest in new phone. i love my sonY..+_+

woaini_87 said...

Sony ericsson???
i had 1 SE last time and loved it alot, but the joystick gave way so i had to change to my Nokia 6230 which i am currently using now..

Click Click =)