Click Click =)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Till the sunrise tomorrow..

Today's sky is so cloudy....
I don't see any sun...
Looks like it's gonna rain again....

It's not suppose to be rainy season...
Why is the sky CRYING everyday??

Is god trying to say something??
YES???? NO???
No idea...

What do you do when you feel distance from people whom you love so much???

A friend posted "MONEY,LOVE or PRESTIGE? Which is more IMPORTANT?"

No money, you cannot live in this society...
No love you'll feel lonely..
No prestige, people look down upon you...

So what is most important???

To me, prestige is something you earn... not given "free free"

When you have money, your family, children, spouse will feel more secure...

If you have love without money, can you still survive??
Yes you can... but you won't feel happy....

Oh my.... Love and money should just come hand in hand...

I wonder when will god save me from being POOR....
Okay fine... I'm not as poor as a rat....
I'm just having insufficient money for my own BIG usage...

Life sucks to some extend....
But i' happy I've got good parents to be there for me, though i know I'm a brat at moments....
I'm a naughty girl.... I've been a naughty girl from small....
But who cares.... not like any1 on earth knows me more than my parents....

I always tell myself... live my LIFE FOR MYSELF...
Looks like I'm no more in that state of mind....

Some things i really wish i din see...
i wish i din hear...
i wish i can just ignore...

NO.... I cannot....
Damn..... Hate this rubbish...

Now that I'm writing it.. i look like a small kid complaining...

Oh NO.... I'm gonna stop here..
Ciauzzzzz

No comments:

Click Click =)