Click Click =)

Friday, November 13, 2009

Steamboat....

I was craving for steamboat in the afternoon s i did not eat anything from morning..
only got up around 12 int he afternoon and was writing a post about my birthday YESTERDAY...
Had so much fun with my BF....

So called my mum around 4 something in the afternoon and mum said later in the night only decide....

So took my bath and went to mum's office and pestered her to take me for steamboat...
mum said " why wanna eat steamboat??.. should have told me earlier in the morning, i would have gone to the market and buy all the ingredients and cook for you..."

Knowing this tactic won't work.. i had to tell her "I WILL PAY..."
Wow... that worked IMMEDIATELY....
So all 5 of us.. excluding my elder sis since she got things to do in her U.. some campaign thingy....

Went to this KETAM STEAMBOAT in Menjalara...


YING YONG... soup and tomyam


Food for 3 person..
Got crabstick... fish...fish ball.. meat ball... prawn.. vege... "fu chok"..
Many more...
Mee hun and yee mee.. got egg also...

Golden Mushroom

Pork Balls


The bill came up to RM 69.60 but since we did not want the wet towel..
Deduct RM 1.50....

SO I ONLY PAID RM 68.90...

I thought mum will pay at the end.. but she pointed 'TAUKE SANA'...
Aiseh... i paid lor.....

Had fun eating steamboat....
i wish i can eat steamboat for the next 3 to 4 days so that i'll get a little bored about it just like SUSHi... a little bored.. but i will never say bore to my sushi ROLL....

Hehe.....

Click Click =)