Click Click =)

Monday, November 2, 2009

South Pacific - dinner

I'm back from dinner with ma bf....

Was suppose to come back for dinner, but bf called me half way when i was in the bus...

Called up my mum asking what she cooked....
I knew what she cooked, but just wanted to make the conversation BETTER...
She din answer me, but i told her " i don't eat WHITE chicken, neither do I eat fish.. So can i eat dinner and come home??"...
Mum answered me.... "why??? i thought you said you coming home for dinner??...."
My answer was still the same.....
Mum gave up but said " i got soup... and also vegetables..."
I told, "why don't you just leave some... i'll come home and eat... but if they eat finish also never mind..."

haha......=).....
Mummy loves me so much.... I love you too mummy.... Mauck muacks...

So Went over to South Pacific in PJ.... Near the Lotus Cinema


My bf said.. the ladies must do the job of POURING the water...
So that's my hand doing the pouring water job..
Starter...
Satay without kuah... 10 stick... 5 each but i made him eat 6...
=)
I find the satay normal.. not much fats... no kuah also nice..
Must eat vege... I choose... 4 face bean... with sambal...
The belacan taste and smell was very strong... Too much of oil at the bottom...
"Ku lu yok"... Sweet & Sour Pork...
You can order chicken if you don't like PORK....
I normally eat sweet & sour PORK.... not chicken....
Never gonna order this again... The pork smell was very strong...
hate it when PORK SMELL is there....
Sotong INDONESIA... No idea why they call it indonesia style...
(not gonna debate about this... The indonesian might have a war if i ask or say anything more)
..
Best among the 4 dishes we ordered....
Sizzling Tofu.... It was spicy..
Not very spicy.. but just not the style we wanted....
Did not finish it.. Had to TAPAU (bungkus) home...

The food cost us RM 47 for 2 people....

Always tell my bf order two dish enough... NO.. he like to order lot lot.....
=).....

Class was normal today... Lecturer was talking theory at the very beginning... don't really understand but the moment he came to the calculation... wow... easy....

Learned about this risk thingy before this.... nice....
I think I'm going to buy 1 big pack of RIBENA...
Addicted to it now...

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

so long din eat satay edyy.. =(

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

haha.. i thought sometimes bloggers go makan 1??
you don't follow??

Click Click =)