Click Click =)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Smile as you tear...

I'm watching this Little Nyonya series till now...
I'm not finished with the episode...
Half way only....

I can't believe I'm smiling all to myself while i watch....
And all of a sudden my eye gets teary...

aaawwww... how sweet can a couple be when they are in love....
It just reminds me of myself when i was just starting to learn what love was....

It makes me smile when i think of him.....

Haha..... I love you baby....
muacks..... I'm so in love....
aaarrrggghhhh.....
guess this years birthday will be celebrated just how i first celebrated my 18th birthday with my sweetie....
Can't wait for it....

I miss you... watching the series make me miss you more....

Okay.. gonna continue few more episodes before i sleep....
Morning every1....

No comments:

Click Click =)