Click Click =)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick

The other time i posted a post on SICK... that was because it was LOVE SICK...

This time I've fallen SICK....
The sick part of falling sick is when you have got important things for you to do AND your presence is needed...

Wing fell sick the day before...
the night i came back, my body started heating up with some headache ans eye was BURNING...
Had to finish my SWOT script in case i get with a stupid headache and wing told me to get prepared in case she's NOT COMING....

Morning got up with a slight pain/swollen/red EYE...
FLU came together with teary eye...
OH MY...
Slight headache....
I wonder why all this must happen when I've gotta do my presentation.....
Stupid BODY....
cannot even tahan a little.....

I felt my bag a little heavy.. normally it feels just nice on my shoulder....

I was like and IDIOT holding an umbrella all the way to the bus stop....
(Bus stop in the west ,where the sunrise)

I never like SUN when I'm having flu...
my eye will get teary it it comes in contact with SUN...
And all humans might look at me thinking "WHY ON EARTH IS THIS GIRL CRYING"

Went for class like normal... Bought sweet too... my tongue had this blunt taste..."yuckes..."
The moment i entered the building, my fingers was freaking COLD...

Presentation was good...
I was so cold.. had to put my hand's into winnie's butt pockets..
Presentation was good...
Lecturer said our presentation was GOOD AGAIN....

GOOD JOB MATES!!!!!!!!!
we did it again....

Immediately after class, i packed my bag and came home....
Could not take it anymore...
Ate lunch....
Guess what happened after that....
All gone to the TOILET...
I vomited all...

I was lucky to be fast enough to move or my mum will end up washing the stairs....
Went to sleep after that....
Think blanket... no fan...
COLD..... Bye2 fever on my forehead....

So nice to sleep....
Now i feel a little better... but slight fever is still there...
I wish i can.. i wish i was.... i wish some1 can buy me good food NOW...

I'm so HUNGRY...
My stomach is so empty....

Signing off......

2 comments:

Joyce C. said...

Get well soon. Lemon honey for a sore tummy. :)

woaini_87 said...

Thanks...

Click Click =)