Click Click =)

Monday, November 9, 2009

SICK

I think i am SICK....
Not normal sick...
BUT LOVE SICK.....

The feeling of years which i yearn to have back is BACK....
Birthday is around the corner....
Went shopping with IKAN and bought her this scarf...
I bought 1 blue and 1 black...
After buying only i asked her if she like it...
How crazy can i be???

I did not take picture of the scarf...
shall ask her to take the photo and i shall then post it here...

Ikan's birthday is on the 16th....
I got few November babies on my list which i remember of....
3 is Lai Kheng
11 is my uncle...
12 is ME...
13 is my junior friend Wai Ling and YY
14 is my younger sis...
16 is IKAN and Yee khong
21 is my chicken WING...
26 is Lai Wah

I remember i used to force my sayang to eat sushi and now he is LIKING it...
My birthday is this thursday....
Can i declare holiday???
YES i CAN... but the holiday only for me...
Lecturer and classes wun wait for me....
So.... NO HOLIDAY.... ='(....

Wakakaka.....

Eh people... CLICK ON MY BLOG'S ADVERTISEMENT LAR....
Don't be so kedekut k.....
Thank u....


Oh My my.....
I'm in LOVE......
woohooo......

"They are your parents??''''''''
wakaakakaka......

No comments:

Click Click =)