Click Click =)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Salah Ler....

Ish.... I said the wrong name for the place liao...
check out my 2nd post after this...

I went to LOWYAT PLAZA.... but kept saying IMBI plaza....
and then went to SUNGEI WANG to eat nando's but i said LOW YAT....
got all my place name wrong.....

Just got up after a nice gud nite sleep.....
Was missing my sweetie whole night...
EVEN now.......

Just ate a very YUCKS.... nasi lemak.....
Bought it in front of my house..
Mum's vege today.. Din cook....

Later in the night going for a kindergarten's friends wedding....
I DON"t remember who he is...
My younger sis showed me his ADULT photo which was on the wedding card...
I still could not figure out who he is....

Was thinking to take my kindergarten photo to ask which 1 is him.. but i think I'll skip that part...
His father knows me.. but I don't know him.... =)....

Tamil movie on TV sucks today....
I hate Sunday because tomorrow is MONDAY......

No comments:

Click Click =)