Click Click =)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Royal BATH

Hahahaha...
So long since my mum prepared bathing water for us to bath...

Water heater is not working....
We have to go for wedding later...
So all of us had to take our bath to get ready...

This is the conversation between me and mum...

M : can bath already...
S : coming...
M : the water is very hot, you better be careful and put more cold water...
S : why can't you just put the water temperature like you use to do when we were small...
M : (open the tap water)...
S : okay okay i will bath myself...
M : Haha... you wanted me to bath you....
S : I bath myself.. come out...

Haha.... no idea why i am writing this....
Just for fun.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

woaini_87 said...

hi Anon- i wonder how did my royal bath give u any information?? - bathing the old style??? hehe
come back more often.. thank you... =)

Click Click =)