Click Click =)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Once upon a time..

MY BIRTHDAY IS 2MOLO......
wakakka....
i'm gonna be 22 years old in 24 hours from now....
I breath the earth AIR around 4 something in the afternoon....

So bf already book me after class...

Wing and Winnie is FORCING me to use skirt....
aaarrrggghhh....
it has been so long since i USED skirt to class...

I remember i used to use skirt quite often to class when i was in KB....
and CONTACT lens also....
So long since i used it to class....

War.... it's gonna be 180 degree change in my outfit...
Skirt and contact lens....

wahhahahaha.....

Wing bought me my present d... and she gave it to me TODAY...
Scared that i won't go for class tomorrow....
haha....
The pink one is MINE... Gold 1 is for herself...

MA class today was full of gossips....
We were laughing and gossiping non stop even though the lecturer was teaching in front...
was so sleepy....

Gotta go find for outfit now...
Or not Wing and Winnie gonna sepak me tomorrow if i use jeans....

THANK YOU MUMMY FOR GIVING BIRTH 2 ME....
Muaks muaks.....

No comments:

Click Click =)