Click Click =)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nasi kandar SS2...

Sorry Girl/guys....
I got no photo's of the food neither the drink....

I was so hungry that i forgot to take pictures of the food....
5 of us went to Nasi kandar diKAYU in SS2 PJ for lunch... (i dun remember it was diKAYU or only KAYU)

2 people ate.... RM 16.50....
1 plate was nasi briyani ayam with 1 sambal egg...
the other plate was white rice with kicap chicken and sambal egg too....

SO EXPANSIVE....
but it was nice.. so guess no problem about it, and the other 3 was just munching on our foods...

Drink were
1. Air suam..
2. Coconut
3. neslo ais...
4. duno what CHAM...
5. sirap bandung...
6. Ais Kacang...

The drink itself cost RM 16.80...

MY GOD....
i wonder why so expensive....


Came back from lunch went to exchange my salary cheque with my ex- employer as to my cheque EXPIRE already... (was suppose to bank in the cheque in march... but misplaced it)

Was thinking to go to DESA PARK CITY to fly kite but the sky was dark by then....
Decided to go to CARREFOUR.... bought things for RM 130++...
My younger sis had to stop me from walking anymore as to she was afraid that i might buy the whole supermarket...
haha.....

As usual after coming back, letting mum see what i bought she was scolding me a little...
asking why i waste money....

Mama..... i cannot be taking this money's to my grave... let me spend lar....

Wakakaka......

Gonna get ready...
buh bye....

No comments:

Click Click =)