Click Click =)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Morning

It's morning 11 am here in Kuala Lumpur..
I got up at 10 because my alarm rang waking me up with the word "PLEASE CONTINUE SLEEPING" in my head..
Oh my, how i wish i don't need to get up this early on a Saturday morning..

Now that i am already awake..
My stomach says "GET SOMETHING TO EAT"...
My leg say "NO, SIT DOWN"
My brain says "CONTINUE FACEBOOKING"....

Who am i suppose to listen to??
I am sleepy.. hungry and LAZY....

Please god....
Motivate me to get up early and get all my assignments done...
I need my brain....
and i think it is starting to rust and have worms in it...

BF is in class and i believe he got no worms in his brains because his brains are A++ grade brain..
It means, GOOD QUALITY brain as to he uses it very OFTEN...
Unlike mine... From A+ brain, it has become F grade...

**************************(cut off)****************

Gotta go for a Malay wedding tonight...
no idea what to use.....
Wanna eat....
Wanna get my assignments done...
NEED to get my assignments done...
AM NOT REALLY THAT LAZY....
BRAINS ARE NOT THAT BAD....

Wanna GO OFF9 to get other things done...
CHIAUZ....

No comments:

Click Click =)