Click Click =)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

If you say........

IF YOU SAY I AM GOOD, I CAN BE GOOD....!!!
IF YOU SAY I AM BAD, I CAN BE BAD...!!!!

FOR ME TO BE GOOD OR BAD.... IT'S ALL IN YOUR HANDS....

TREAT ME GOOD, I AM GOOD.....
TREAT ME BAD... YOU ASKED FOR IT...

So never judge me just because you only saw 1 side.....

woooohoooooo.....

Went for wedding and bumped into my ex-college friend....
She was sitting right in front of me....
was thinking if it was her o not at first...
Then called out her name to find i saw the correct person....

She the 1st person among friends to see me in PUNJABI suit....
Haha..... Was disturbing this little kid who was with her...
Cho cute lar.....

TODAY is already Sunday...
Time fly so fast....
It's raining everyday (known fact)....
I wish it can snow a little....

And when it really snows...
All the winter shop will sell their winter cloths at a very high price..
Heater for the house will be damn expensive...

More expenses for the house....

Okay... it's time for bed....
Buh BYezzzzzz

No comments:

Click Click =)