Click Click =)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I miss u....

Aaarrgggghhh... it's 12.45 in the morning ...
It's Sunday.....
I'm just siting in front of my laptop thinking about you....

Thinking about how nice if you could be just right beside me now....
Nah.. you are not...
And all I'm doing now is just dreaming...
Nah... not dreaming....
just thinking... just remembering all the sweet moments we had together....
Even now....
missing you....
Smsing you makes me miss you more...

Browsing through all your photo's which i took....
Nah... this feeling is killing me....
It has been so long since i had this feeling...
It's not like it's really gonna kill me..
but arrrggghhhh.....
its so hard to explain....
no words can explain how much i miss you now....

Hearing all the songs which reminds me of you makes thing worse...
Not like you are out of reach...
Not like you are out of the country....

The slight conversation we had in the car yesterday really makes me wonder can love really be this sweet....???

OI... MD..... haha...
I LOVE YOU......

I just cant stop myself from tearing.....
Missing you can really make me tear....
I just wanna tell you that I have you and I'm not asking anything more that this....

You showed me love...
You gave me love...
You made me happy...
You were there for me... and i know you'll always be there for me....
You are all i need because i know YOU LOVE ME.....

Muacks.....
I LOVE YOU................

No comments:

Click Click =)