Click Click =)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hot Rods....

Cough... Flu... a little headache is still there....
They have been my close friend since last Thursday...
Slight fever was a friend till Sunday...

4 out of 6 in the family is sick.. all because of the weather.....
Touch wood mum and elder is in good shape....

Was busy doing my assignment from morning till jsut now i went to KFC to eat...
tried out the HOT RODS that wasn't HOT o SPICY AT ALL...
Wonder why they lie.....


It's just normal zinger burger chicken which they put on a stick...
The sauce was just a BBQ or MUSTARD kinda taste sauce...
sour-ish taste...
nothing great...


8 o'clock class tomorrow....
wonder if i can get up for class..
i feel so tired and lazy....

been getting up at 12 in the afternoon...
can this class thing end faster and god throw some money from sky into my pocket or not, get some1 to put money into my bank.....

2 comments:

c0co said...

seick d still eat kfc orhx >.< take care nehx~*

woaini_87 said...

hehe... I'm just being stubborn....
will take care of myself... >.<

Click Click =)