Click Click =)

Friday, November 27, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

Weather is so hot....
The sky like gonna rain... BUT not yet rain....
MiMi (my dog) is looking at me for food.....
Showing me her pity face...

I gave her cucur udang in and cheese while we were cleaning up the house today....
She was following me all the while hoping that I'll give her MORE cheese....

Haha.... Nope... only gave her 1 slice....
She is a naughty dog... and she's happy when she sees me in the morning....
because i will give her breakfast....
Before dinner she will get appetizer from me....
What a lucky dog....

Tomorrow my friend SYELWIN getting registered to her loving bf....
my geng gonna go "chan yit lau" (join the fun)
Will take some photo with my useless phone camera...
haha...

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace.
And makes the world we live in a better and happier place.

-Author unknown-

Thank you sayang for being a friend.. boyfriend... companion....
Ikan for being my best buddy..... i know i can count on you if i have any problem...
Lassi.... though we don't meet always.. you were there for me when i needed a friend...
Germaine.... my LOU YAW.....miss you.....
Jessintha.... i love it when we share GOSSIPS.....
Wing....my 9 years friend.... thank you... and i love your HELLO KITTY card holder cum purse..
Winnie...Y.zhen... Heong... my new 3 years goody friends..college mate... VERY GREAT GROUP MEMBERS...

I may have few VERY GOOD buddies... but i think it's worth it because they LOVE me just how I LOVE THEM.....

Woohooooo
I heard the could FIGHTING.....
Gonna rain... yeah....
DADDY gonna take us out... YEAH...>!!!!
I may sound like a small girl getttingmy sweet..but seriously i love goign out with family and i want daddy to feed mt INDIAN RICE and mummy FEED me FRUITs....

wahahahhaha..... MUACKS every1..........
cheers.... it's FRIDAY.......

4 comments:

Eyriqazz said...

Jiwang nampak.nang ur entry.

http://eyriqazz.blogspot.com

kenwooi said...

true phrases about friends =)

kenwooi.com

GinGin said...

Exluded me lar~~~

*Sob sob*

woaini87 said...

Eyriqazz.... thanks 4 the nang....

Kenwooi.... found the 4 lines on the internet...

Gin2... you dunit be so sad de... you come 4 syelwin's weding later then can 'man' lor... we go eat after that mar.... hehe

Click Click =)