Click Click =)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun day..!!

I've been having fun doing presentation with my group members..
they have been very helpful in all ways..
Yesterday's (SUNDAY) discussion in MCD was very successful...
60% of the presentation in DONE....

All we gotta do now is all a little colors...
Bold some of the main POINTS...
Maybe add a little more points and then we are ALL READY to present our presentation on Thursday morning...


Wing brought her GOLD card holder...
Look at how THICK mine is COMPARED to hers...
( i told her in few days time i'm gonna change when she gave me.. but look likes I'm still using it...)
Went to Starbucks and ate this sausage bun...
I hate the BUTTER/MAYONNAISE which they put on it..
Java chip..
Used to be RUMBA i guess...
Wonder why they change the name...

Watched THE BOX after that....
The movie sucks....
The fact that the lead actor knew that he had to kill his wife for his son.. (the friend told)
HE STILL DID IT....

I know that parents suffer seeing their child in THAT situation.. but come on.. kill ur own wife and go TO JAIL???
Don't u think that is stupid....
The movie is stupid.....

I wish the ending was a little different....
The husband don't kill the wife and the son get's his senses back after few hours knowing that all this was a prank to force one another to KILL another person for 1 MILLION DOLLARS....

Today class was normal, but lecturer was kinda restless at the beginning...
(i dunno how true.. but that's how i felt)

His daughter called telling him that she had a flat tyre....
haha... FATHER-DAUGHTER....
It's normal....

I'm now in WInnie's place with WING waiting to go for BUFFET in TENJI....
Solaris M.KIARA....

Went to PASAR MALAM with both of them...
Bought some food as it was very TEMPTING....
was keeping all our stomach for later.. but ATE....
we were practically saying tis food nice... that food nice.....
Got steamboat.... rojak.... fish balls... fried foods....
But we only bought 3 kinda food...

I wanted curry puff AND vadai..
so told the missy to get me 2 vadai and 1 curry puff..
Vadai was a little salty... curry puff was NO NICE.... i dun like it....

Keropok Lekor...
wing and me wanted...
ended up eating 1 only to subside my all time craving...
wasn't that nice...
Mee hoon mee...
Nice... Me and WING shared this....
Finished it to the very last bits...

Wing with her MEE...

We are going for SUPPER.. will start only at 9.30....

I'm so happy.....
Love my life....
Just wanna be happy.. and that's what i'm doing....
YEAH.....

I love you SAYANg.....
muacks...
muacks..

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

the box?
why i never heard of that movie wan..? =)

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

just released..i myself got no idea of the movie until i saw it on the newspaper....

Click Click =)