Click Click =)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Claypot Chicken Rice

Despite having sore throat and flu....
I got up like normal..acted normal.. unlike my brother who was acting like a little baby boy...

Come on.. one and little bro....
Was eating some junks last nite with younger sis and bro was giving us this cute little puppy asking for food look....
*not calling my bro a DOG... but that was the look he gave....*
Bro is sure gonna kill me when he see's this... but NO.. he won't do bad to me....

Since he gave us that look, we SEDEKAH some of the junkie food's to him...
He gladly took even if it was a very small portion....

So today like i said i had sore throat...
BUT... i eat this sambal udang masak petai...
NICE... no idea who cooked, but grandma brought it over....

Then at night went to eat CLAYPOT CHICKEN RICE in this food court near Kepong Carrefour..

Before mixing the rice... RM 5.50

The chicken and SALTED FISH
After mixing...

I added CILI PADI with this rice....
Fuyoh... so nice ler....

There is many other kind of foods there....
Will take more photo's when I eat other foods...

1 comment:

amin said...

i hope u gave sookwing some of this delicious rice.

Click Click =)