Click Click =)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bell is ringing....



I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE SONG ABOVE.....

I'm back from the wedding.....
It's not my kindergarten mate's wedding...
It is his brothers wedding...

Did not recognize him.. neither did he...
but he does remember MY NAME a little..... * how sweet*....

I had hard time finding for cloths to wear....
I hate going for DINNERs...
My sis suggested the dress i wore for my parents wedding anniversary...

Wore that already i had to find for heels....
i remember running around with heels for prom in F6 as to i had to co-ordinate things...
then my parents anniversary....

Fine.... this heel is not the heel i used for the other two occasions..
New heel... bought it recently only.... Not used to it....

Had to find a small bag to keep my things...
aarrrggghh..... shouldn't had promise my mum....
But since the uncle said "Your daughter very beautiful"..... then okay lor... for all the trouble finding what to wear...

Hehe.....

I really need to buy a camera... a tiny one..... My hp cannot take good photo's....

When the MC for the day said let's welcome the grandmother up for "YAM SENG" session, i had tears.....
OH MY.... gonna be 1 year soon and i still cannot take the fact that my grandmother will not be here for my wedding....

Boyfriend came looking for me.. just to see me.. haha....
HOW SWEET CAN YOU BE SAYANG???
muacks muacks...

No comments:

Click Click =)