Click Click =)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

At LAST...

wooo ho000
AT LAST THE P1 IN MY HOUSE IS WORKING ON MY LAPTOP....

I was struggling to use the P1 wireless for almost 4 days....
At last i can use... My sister's laptop can use....from DAY 1..
The whole problem was because of the DNS....
i was so frustrated with my streamyx that i decided to use P1... and it wasn't working till today...
And now that I'm using P1 is also because my STREAMYX is not working AGAIN....

Everyday sure got few hour the streamyx will not work...

I've got 2 option of wireless now...
IF streamyx not working... I can use P1...
and otherwise... but guess P1 will be making me happy at moments when my streamyx does NOT WORK.....

Streamyx should not condemn P1 by saying ''DO NOT BELIEVE BEGINNER'' when P1 can give better service.....

Streamyx should improve their service NOW....

DO NOT SAY OTHER PEOPLE ARE AT FAULT WHEN YOU CANNOT DO BETTER....

1 comment:

lionel0008 said...

Actually Streamyx should be able to provide BETTER SPEED AT LOWER PRICE for now but hopefully they will next year due to Budget

Click Click =)