Click Click =)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

another day....

After one week.. i'm feeling better....
Flu reduced...
Cough reduced...

But still once in a while my nose still runs...
and i still do cough because of exitement when wing and winnie makes me laugh in class...
I try not to let my nose run and cough in the bus...
If not people gonna think i'm having H1n1....

I AM NOT down with H1N1 or any serious sickness k....

This medicine bag is always in my bag in case of emergency when i go out...
Got flu medicine...
ORS (for dehydration)
Minyak Angin..
panadol...
women panadol...
itchy cream
Mirror...
contact lens in case of emergency...(watch 3d movie)


This is a mucosolvan pill... for phlegm...
Had to take lar.... and the best part was, it dissolve before i can swallow it....
If WINNIE saw me taking this pill she sure say wan vomit... haha...
WHY??? because she said today morning that she wanted to vomit when i took panadol and kept it at least 20 second in my mouth before i swallow the pill...
Wakakakaka....

This scarf here is WING's new raincoat.....
Her birthday present from me......
WHY raincoat??? because when we were back in KB... Mr. Allen asked wing why was she using raincoat in the class... HAHAHAHA

I boxed her present in a GREY color box... hehe....
Gave her the present today and guess what she asked me b4 opening the box??
13" laptop ar???
wakakaka.... if buy also buy for MYSELF first...

Some friends worth KEEPING..
Some friends worth LOOSING...
Some friends are SARCASTIC...
some friends are NICE....

KEEP the NICE one's and LOSE the SARCASTIC ones....
more BESTfriends... less BADfriends

LAMEY me..... BUT I LOVE MYSELF.......

No comments:

Click Click =)