Click Click =)

Friday, November 6, 2009

10 hours of dreadful unknown dreammmm

Every time when i look above and beyond.....
I know god is watching over me...

I've been lucky since the day i was born...
No one was to harm me...

I had my dad to protect me if there was any guys bullying me....
I remember once where i was waiting for my dad and this few guys were like trying to be a little funny as to i told them you better not try anything with me or you gotta face my father and my dad was just there in time to protect me...

My dad is the best... he din start a fight, he just came over and ask anything wrong here???
There on the guys were good to me..
i wonder what kinda power he had in that few words...
wakakakka

I had asthma when i was 2 years old and dad had to rush me to hospital every night...
I'm sorry dad.. i love ice-cream and ice water then....
Now that I'm a big girl.. I'm not very interested in ice-cream anymore...
There is a saying... "the more you say no.. the more the other person wanna do.."
Guess i was stubborn then..

When i was in standard 3... you bought me this mobilizer for asthma and i make sure i keep it with me EVERY TIME getting scared of, WHEN I'll get asthma and scolding from you...

OH dad.. i love you.... so much that i will never want anything bad to happen to you....
You still made sure i had my birthday party done despite the anger you had....

Dad I LOVE YOU.....
No one can take you place... NEVER....

Till now... I'm gonna be 22 in few more days.... i know you will still be there for me...
even after getting married.. i know you will be there if i need you...

And MUM...

I LOVE YOU TOO....
It was great being you daughter....
and i will never trade you for any other thing....

I know sometime you make noise because we just can't get thing done our self...
But mummy... YOU ARE MY MUMMY.....
Haha....

You always had patients when I make you angry....
You always cared for me when i need you...
I remember when i sprained my leg, you were just there to put medicine for my leg and make sure i was okay...
food was served... I was a princess... I still am....

Even yesterday.. you asked about how things were....
Guess you are getting into that mood of opening up some secret...
wakakakaka....

MUMMY I LOVE YOU....

**********************************************************************************

I've got no idea of why did i write my above post....
but it was just something i felt like writing...
it's that what a blog is for??
to write something of your own....

So i had a 10 hours sleep...
It was the worst sleep i ever had...
There was so many dream in a go...

No idea of what the dream is...
NO ROUGH IDEA AT ALL.....

I got up with SO MANY feelings...
Like i cried...
like i was angry...
sad...
i got no idea if any of the part of my dream i was happy.....

I wonder what kinda stupid feeling is this....
Damn.. all i wanna do now is watch The little nyonya....
It's so touching....

I hate hearing one sided story....
we just don't know what is true and what is not....
and you MD... I love you....
Muacks....

1 comment:

Click Click =)