Click Click =)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Why must i..?

I was blurred, feeling so depressed..
but now after thinking so much...
having headache which is not getting better...
was suppose to study but some other thing occupied my brain...
so tell me baby, why must i be sad??
why must i be hurt??
WHY??

Come on lar... SHARMINII MANAN you are not here to be sad...
you are not here to be hurt...
you are here to be happy...
SO tell me now why are you sad??

So now I've already think and brain storm my own mind..
thinking about all the possibility of why am i sad...
I AM NO MORE SHOCKED AND HURT...

Wanna know why??
I saw it coming...
i knew it....

I knew all this while this will come...
but how it will come, i didn't think...
I thought it will come mildly....
not this severe...

So now all i gotta do is let god tell me when he wants me to let go of all the thing I'm holding to...
I was always a good girl...
Was I??
YES I WAS....
and now he tell me this SO CALLED SHOCKING NEWS which is no more shocking to me...
yea... what to do.. life is short...
JUST enjoy....
just because he said you gotta enjoy lesser time you wanna kill yourself???

Let me tell you SHARMINII
If you wanna die, just remember no one will say no..
you choose the part...
and all they will think is "why is she so stupid to do this..."....

DARN.... I'm thinking so much again....
I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY....
DUN PUT ANY PRESSURE IN ME ANYMORE...
I DON'T THINK I CAN SURVIVE ANY LONGER IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME...

For god sake... NEVER DO THINGS STUPIDLY....

1 comment:

IMCurtain said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

Join now: Malaysian Blogger

Malaysia Boleh!

Click Click =)