Click Click =)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Till You see Stary starY night...

I was suppose to write a post about Sunday.. Halloween shopping with my bf....

Errmm... was supose to stay at home initially but bf had to ask me out...
How can i ever say no to him??

Drove all the way to his place to fetch him and went to 1Utama for movie..
Pre-booked the tickets....
WE NEVER GO AND LINE UP ON SATUDAYS/SUNDAYS...
Neither do we line up on normal days... =)

Was lucky enough to get parking without going round and round...

Took the tickets (adhavaan...the new tamil movie) and went to walk around...
Saw that ground floor had this Halloween display thingies...
It was kinda nice the way they decorated with the pumpkins...

I wonder why is pumpkin associated with halloween...???
Is there a story behind it???
Can someone share the story with me??

Saw some nice things... like the spider where you hang it on the wall and you clap or snap your finger and it will come buzzing down and go up back???
Understand??? DOn't understand nevermind...=)

Then this pumpkin lightning...
We asked for the price and decided to buy it after the movie.. can't be holding the plastics while watching...

Movie was kinda good.. was laughing and i think there was a part where it was a little touching...Distracted my mind a little while there... I'm an emo person.. =P

Then went to eat Chillies.... (I did not take any of the food's picture...Was almost finishing when i thought about it) RM 70++ just for a meal...

Then went back to ground floor to buy.. RM 30 for the spider and RM29.9 for the lightning...
WANTED TO TAKE PHOTO... bf said "i'll take the photo for you".... He lied... till now he not yet take... tomorrow when i see him he going to kena from me....

Hehe.....

Was very fresh when i got up today morning....

Last night dad made me, big sis and bro drink TODI... (indian arak..i think so)
Was playing PSP after drinking.. felt okay at first... after 5 minute i asked bro "wei, my face got red??"
his replied was "got lar.. your cheek a little"....
After 10 minute he looked at me and started laughing.. rupa2nya my face damn red already....

I made my youger sis take picture of my red face....
Showed my friends today and they were like "wow... damn red ler..."

Morning Class Mr S(lecturer) did not check on HW.. but he gave us homework today asking us to come back and do...
Consolidated income statement... TOO EASY... did it when break time... asked him answer when he asked "got any question"... haha... he said "Since you do already, wan extra HW??"...
OF COURSE NO lar.....who will want extra HW....

Hehe....

We had free cambell mushroom soup in SEGI today..
Went to take during 2nd class break time...
Cold day with HOT soup... so nice....

Tomorrow will be a better day.....

No comments:

Click Click =)